Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
Heh, I just felt like typing something obnoxious. anyways...
Today's been bad, ya'll. Most days are bad. Actually, that's a lie. Most days are pretty good, considering how much I love living. But today was bad. The painstakingly-terrible stomach aches that I've been having for... (3/4 years now?) Decided that today would be a good day to resurface and make my day go down the toilet. At first, it was just a little grumble grumble in my lower back/stomach area. But now, here I am, at home after school, sitting in agony as each familiar wave of raw pain creeps through my mid-section and leaves in its wake a breeze of cold sweat and goose bumps. Yeah. Not fun. The doctor always thinks it's the same thing, but I'm not so sure. Especially if the meds she gave me aren't working. Well, the side effects are working fine. Extreme drowsiness, dizziness, unusual excitement, mellowness, loss of hearing, loss of eyesight, etc.
So, why am I typing this blog post while I'm enduring said pain (or could be working on my homework?)? To be honest, It's because I feel guilty that I never really made this blog a blog-blog, ya blog? (bun dun chzzz). And I guess I just wanted to say that (aside from today's festivities), I'm loving my life and all the people in it. Yep, that means you!!
P.S. Homecoming is next Friday! If I remember, I'll blog about that next week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment